Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Love with someone

"YOU"

you add colors to my life
You are with me
when you are not there
I know its not good
to be in dreams everywhere

I m surprised with your magic
everywhere I can see you
ohh baby its not tragic

I don't know whats happening to me
All I know that you are not with me.

my thoughts, my mind
its all occupied
may be its not love
may be its not lust
but I m sure it is the trust
that we build
its the care
that we have for each other

a small time is enough for the lifetime memories
we cannot call it love
and I m damn sure its not the friendship
now
you are not with me anyhow...
but I can see your face
in front of my eyes
How?

Its your nature
your jolly eyes
your attitude
your cute smile

I will not forget you
you will be mine one day....
may be not in this life...
but a life is booked for you my life....

4 comments: