Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Redefining part 2


Redefining part 2

hey, why you are crying, I asked Simi
You idiot, don't know how to walk on road banged your head to the truck, you moron, She said

Ohh, c'mon just saw you and it's not my fault, it's all mirror reflection there and you are so beautiful, I was unable to concentrate and ended up in Hospital, I replied.
you will never change, she said it and smile a little. I was waiting for that smile for so many years, If I go back to my memories I m incomplete without her, I and her were the master of mischief in colony, we used to steal    cookies together, play together and fight after every 10 min. from the age of 10 to 18 I was with her, then the college changes then the life and the priorities, and she was my girlfriend also during my schooling and through most of the college time but we broke up, I don't know why (my biggest mistake of life), I got another girl, she was alone, she never had a boy in his life after me but now I came to know she is getting married and I m  in dilemma what to do what no to. I remembered everything, even the smell of the skin and one day she is in front of me and crying for me.

Hey wake up dude, I heard a sweet voice of simi, she said:' see who has come to see you', It was her fiance and simi parents, I know simi parents and I was happy to see them but seeing her fiance I don't know what happen to me, I want to cry but can't, I want to go back in time and change everything but I can't coz I m not a superman.

Day by day her care makes me feel comfortable and in the evening when he came I feel jealousy, want to kill him but leave him and one fine day when I was comfortable and fit enough to go home, I woke up at 5am asked the nurse and management to prepare the bill and went home silently leaving a note behind.

Simi,
may be I m not such a great guy. may be I m not perfect but yes I m sorry for what I did to you, we can never be friends as I said in my college that we can be friends but now I know I seriously love you,and love can never be converted back to friendship I came to know,  I never respected you the way I should but now its to late to repent, wish you happy married life and have kids and don't name them the way we decided and I still have your poetry you wrote for me once.
All the best for life. Call me for any need, will always relish those childhood days.
have fun
enjoy

Simply banda Instinct
I love travelling, alone.
Yours 
abhishek




So, its me now only, changed the job to a travelling job to enjoy the world with my memories.







No comments:

Post a Comment