Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Helplessness




Helplessness


Ok,
So Today I saw tears without water, courage without power, power without dignity, cruelty without guilt, men with hand shackled in poorness and a ruthless king.
Yes, I read those stories in magazines and books, but i found it here, in Bangalore (Indiranagar).

Its the end of evening when I reached mobile recharge shop with my girl friend asking for a 150 bucks recharge when a south Indian came asking, "Bhen***d(sister F***ker) Shyam (security guard ,standing just besides us.) why the signals are not coming", holding a samsung tab 2, don't know its a network problem, the King in his traditional south Indian dress (orange lungi+white shirt+blue chappal), again asking the same question with far more cruel voice," Bhen***d (sister F***ker) , bol(speak)", from one of his servants and then slapped him with full speed like my Hindi teacher used to hit me, in front of everyone and a girl. My mouth is open wide and then he said "I m waiting there get it corrected as soon as possible else you know".

My girlfriend got scared even I , he was 6ft tall weighing almost 90 kg and so obviously I couldn't speak. Everywhere was a deep silence and I saw that security guard, numb, a fine actor, crying from inside not letting even a single tear out, I know what he was thinking, if it was me at his place I might have killed him may be not.

I walked two steps with courage without power, "King" was watching me, I asked him "kaha se ho (Where are you from)", he replied Muzzafarnagar.
I told him putting my hand on his shoulder, "Don't work here, if you want to live".
After which my girlfriend took me with her, I dropp her at her PG, went home thinking about the guys handcuffed with poverty and money, leaving their self respect, just to live and I don't know how he will fix his TAB.

*Its a true story
.
poverty-money

2 comments:

  1. These type of people must be treated the way they are treating another human being..
    These sort of people should not be allowed to come outside their house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't get sentimental, these guys are in ocean of money and don't have any humanity.
      we are the one who are responsible for it, if anyone has to be blamed is us only.

      Delete