Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Rise Up

More than a year I am away
Its more than a year I am afraid
Being naive, I shared everything
Everything I should never say
I am learning by my mistakes

So it's more than a year
when I last saw the world make way
thwarted with the kins expectation
my instincts has something else to say

I saw light here
I saw more reflections
I saw people with black heart
I saw people with golden heart here

I forget to sleep
I saw my family in my dreams
Mom cooking food for me
Dad buying books for me

I saw my curved cricket bat, I used to play with it
I saw myself in mirror when I got tanned playing with it

with every movie I cry now
all seems real to me now
the project my sister used to do
are all flying in ashes now

Life has taken a curve
and I am miles away to learn
being bad, its me who has to adjourn
love me or not
I have to make decision for the best of us

and yes, I have seen the worst
I have seen deaths
I have seen people going away in rush
and that hurts

All this year I was alone
nobody was here
everyone was there
No talks matter when you are fallen.

But one thing that was never faraway is my love
my faith, my trust
that makes me a fallen hero waiting to rise up.
yeaah, It's tough
but you always take a leap of faith
to gain the trust
and I took that leap
and I have the trust
about my love

whatever people say I don't mind
I have that trust
one light 
one motivation
and one thrust
and my fellas that's love

So In more than a year
I learnt to grow here
I learnt to fight back 
I learnt to stay alive
I learnt to respect
I am still learning
and worst thing I learned here is how to unlearn more quickly.

In more than a year when I was away
I learned a lot in life journey
which has its own way
it made me to wake up
it makes a fallen hero - RISE UP.


No comments:

Post a Comment