Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Uncertainty

Uncertainty

So Simple yet so tricky
so eluding yet so easy
this life is like a puzzle
so light yet so heavy

making the distance come short
loving the way you talk
making happiness everywhere
your frown is what I fear

I m confused like hell
no coin in the well
to pray, to cherish my way
standing between decisions
I m the one who is super idiot

blames and counter questions
I think my silence is the best answer
may be i m wrong 
may be my acts were wrong
now heading toward backwards 
today i m in the past
today i m lost
today is what left with me
today i m not with me

future is uncertain
life  is mysterious
I m playing a biggest gamble
my happiness relies on it
and so of others
let God help me out of it
let this be my destiny
I m sure that I will get what I want
but what HE has planned
no one knows his power

let me be myself
and one day
I will get what I had planned...........
future is uncertain
life is mysterious........

No comments:

Post a Comment