Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Smile

Nainital-lake-avipsa
near to lake, near to you, near to heaven
You are hiding something in your eyes
I can see something behind your smile
there is a pain in your life
you don't wanna share your bad time

I want to tell you one thing
I m with you wherever u standing
In the room full of darkness
and in the joy of happiness

How I can see you cry
How I can make you mine
you the one I always try
to make u smile, to make u smile

you got an angel eyes
the way you blush
it took away my heart,
yes you are right
it makes me happy,
to see you smile

I like the way u talk
I like the way u mumble
it makes my heart to do royal rumble
All I want you to know
I ll be there for you
like a star in sky
we will fly
one day it will be our time
when there will be no one
and we hold each other tight
sharing all emotions
we will be in the sky
flying high
like a child on a ride
on green ground and trees will come alive
near to lake and hills high
we will go together
on every part of life
i wanna be with you
for your every sorrow and joy in each mile
and we will meet one day
when there will be no one
to keep us apart from each other
and then together
for us and forever
we live happily and keep on this smile.

4 comments: