Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Forever alone

"Forever alone"




It was a cold morning
three hours later a sunny noon...
I waited for her till the evening
I got her message yesterday morning

she said she will wait for me
but it all seems to be lie
I thought she will be there
waiting for me at the shore
i cant see anyone
I waited till dawn

The day ended with a tear
I can see in awe the great nature
the palpable view of the beauty
but it was not a good offer
for me its like another day
like a daily affair

her beauty is divine
she is like an angel
fallen from sky
her eyes are like pearl
her caring nature impressed me a lot
 like a father motivating in the church.

The day passed ON
and she doesn't realize how much i loved her
she thought I m just her good friend
may be I was not strong enough
but I know she knew what I feel about her

The day came when she met him
He was a nice guy
and I left her
sad and hopeless
I was all by myself
she left me like a wind in the air
I m left with the memories unshared

she is living her life
and I got my share of happiness
now she is gone
and i m still alone

I got a message on my phone yesterday afternoon
wait for me on that sea shore
where we met and play
The memories came up to my mind
I was smiling with a tear in my eyes
but she didn't came that day
and I was again left all alone..........................

still waiting all alone...





No comments:

Post a Comment