Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

found and lost

"found and lost"

back to reality
when I can't type the bye,
when I cant say hi
the talks, the laugh and smile
the mystery of care
the love we share
friendship and faith
trust and freaky games
Its all over and i m feeling helpless
shocked like a criminal who is guiltless
don't know what the reason 
again I found my world in white paper
laughing on life's tragedy
now I m smiling
I got no tears in my eyes
I got no pain in my veins
coming out of blood factory
just need a cigarette and don't have access to it.
what destiny has planned I don't know
why I just wrote this piece even I don't know
may be I was also wrong
may be u are right
may be the situation is all wrong
I m leftover again alone
thinking what went wrong
life is just a game
one gone another came
I know one day you will read this
even I don't know why I m writing this shit
again
I m all alone with my world
no fun and no smiling sessions
you live with your own 
and have all what you dream of...
these lines may be not rhyming...
I don't know why....
I don't know why....


1 comment: