Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

AKASH

"An uncommon story of a boy."

When a well grown up Kid enter your house saying "Merry Christmas Aunty ji"  there is a smile that went up on our face. His name is Akash, an ordinary boy, average looks wheatish colour, average height with cake in his hand and on the black pulsar with his friend. My mumma says " beta andar to aaja bahar se hi jayega " with a usual replies of guys he says " nai aunty have to go, jaana hai jaldi mei hun ghar pe guest hai wait kar rhe hai".
With full of attitude starts his bike and went vrooooming on the bike, as a kid pulsar really fascinates me but then I look up to my bicycle with a helpless smile.

He is a good guy with not so good friends, least interested in studies and more on fun, he started investing on shares from the age of 17 or may be 18 when he was in 12th standard by stealing money from his parents purse, see most of the kids steal for a cigarette or alcohol but he steals for his own good, to support his family,  note the difference. 

He has one brother and one sister, the younger kid and the most loved one (may be). The story began when a girl broke up with him and humiliate him, he went all around the city but she went to Delhi. A usual story, but a 3 yrs relationship is worth hurting, the reason for his break up even I don't know but once I saw the girl in the delhi metro. I chased her and asked about it, but the reply is firm and cruel saying " Don't ask me,  ask his parents. his family". 
I got my reason and tell the same to akash bhai, he went silently, even I don't bother about it, but get to know about his past slowly slowly through years went on, the way they met in the empty streets of railway colony, the restaurants they visits the promises they had made.
The good, the bad everything some times by akash or by his friends or the girl and my commons friends all are telling the stories, but it effect akash a lot, he had become a more dull and depressed personality, business is ruined and he started living on alcohol.

One night I met him on the side lane after a long time, drunk and smoking, saying bhai "thank you" and fell on
 my foot ohh fuck!!! the first first word that came out of me. I immediately call my friends, take him to the nearby Hospital and he is referred to fortis, man I was out of my mind, the reports were saying that the liver is heavily damaged, then I realized that I should help him,.
After he is discharge from the hospital I help him to grow with it, check his records and send him to the "Art of living" A much improved Akash is welcomed after lots of yoga and medicine.
Two or three months later I met him and he said that " Bhai kam mast chal pada hai" I was happy to hear that and also tell my mumma about the same.
A week later I was going to my friends house and came to know that Akash is dead in an accident, man I was fell of my knees. Visited his place the scenario was totally shocking///
" Not a single guy was there to lift him up on the shoulders, alone in the dark the body is laying down on the cemented floor with white cover." The mulla ji was showing his face to everyone amazed why a Muslim is there instead of a pandit but then I heard a voice of a girl may be his sister fighting with her mother saying that his bro will be burned and the mom is saying that he should be buried. Again I was shocked
first I asked about the death,
the one or two person standing there says he is dropping his friend when a truck hits his car.
A car I replied, yes he owns a car that he bought recently and was dropping 
his friend home recently on his BIRTHDAY.
tears rolled down my cheeks and then I asked about what all this fight about, the guy is born to Hindu family but his mother runaway with his lover who is a Muslim. Court case is filed and the women win the possession of kids, his elder brother is on his way to the city.
came to know that his brother and sister has left mom and only he is living with her.
I got a call from that girl and shut off it saying don't worry stay happy, now you don't have anyone who will tease you and don't cry.
The rotory van came and take him for the cremation according to Hindus mythology.

Today is his B day and I still don't know whom do I blame for it.

1 comment:

  1. With the start of the para...i got it who this fictional Akash is...am having tears in my eyes...the whole scene just recalled... :((

    ReplyDelete