Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

Another day of me

"Another day of me"   

I was just walking by side lane in the bright sunshine, something in my head, something in my heart.
I don't know what it is but sometimes its just so hard to figure it out. Its just a mixed feeling, a bundle of emotions. All by myself in the end, step up the stair watched my phone, no replies, sat on the chair taking a deep breath asked the man to cut my hair.
Watching DIL SE side by side and touched with climax, after shaving again i checked my phone....
I don't know whose reply i am waiting, but its something i felt deep in my heart. I dialed a number and it was busy.
Way back to my home enter the gate of my house, open the lappy and slept by its side watching my mobile again, after sometimes i felt that no one is there except my books, my pad and my pen...
I open them and a found a new world, a new light an old pal.
I m happy and sad also.
so much feelings shared with my notebook.
and a piece of my life is shared here, at the end of the day I m all by myself in this four wall, waiting n waiting n waiting..........................................  

Thank you
"Musafir"

2 comments: