Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Pain- A metaphor


" Pain- A metaphor "

something is crawling on my mind
why my heart also whine
Its out of my control
with a lost interest in life
I m on my own

loosing my way, where to go
everywhere I hear is a big NO
no more friends only sorrows
Its tough being so hollow

hollow from inside
inside i m dying
outside i m crying
and for the world 
it doesn't matter any more 
on which side lane i m lying

walking like a wind on the road
I don't want to be a leaf
that got dead when it left its home

River flowing like a silent warrior
wind like a silent storm
the rain can also be a flood
the nature can also kill us all

I m just a man 
I m alone like above all 
Its a feeling that they also feel 
but I cant take it anymore

I can see they are helpless
and always burst like volcano
I ll go in their arms and they will accept me
and one day I ll be back somewhere to take you down
and you will be hopeless and I m damn sure

but till then I m all alone 


No comments:

Post a Comment