Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

expectations

"expectations"
expectations


Right or wrong
its all the matter of facts and figures
awesome and blunder
its the nature of human
what we earn, what we loose
one thing i say please don't be cruel
A word to say, a word to listen
no ear is there, no person to hear
I m just waiting that someone should listen my prayer
I m the one that fall from sky every time I expect.
just want to buy some time
that is not mine
they say I m arrogant
I m the one who is responsible
the word may be not rhyming
but its not you who should be telling this
my feelings, my emotions
who are you to put up the questions
its all expectations
sometimes high and sometimes lower
someone is never their to answer your questions of emotions
empty handed you walk back coz you expected
this life is just a puzzle
more you solve it more you scrabble...
its just a matter of time the maturity comes into action
the feelings are kept away and compromise is the new fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment