Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

A wish

"A wish"

I don't need a smile of you that is not mine...
I don't need your concern that is not by heart...
I can't see anything in your eyes...A blank space of mine..

Its all about time I wanted from you, but you was running out of time...
you were not there when I needed you and I m the one who apologize...

I feel so alone....

with all the leftovers of you..
I cried like a rainfall of the pain..
missing you like hell
why I m the one who regrets...

Its all about the space you needed I gave it to you..
You want to be on your own, wants freedom I gave it to you...
I fight for you, expected something from you
but it all ended....

closing my eyes a tear of you rolled down my cheeks...
cold air surround me with a cool breeze...
you are a part of my life i ll never forget
its all the matter of time that you are not here...
but why this sacrifice for me , she should tell me ...

[pause]
now I m the one who is repenting.
and in the heaven she is resting....
now I know the love
I remember all the promise, I remember everything
I m aiming towards our dreams
I need you why you left me
I m missing you
I am all alone

I m all alone blaming myself...
I was not there when she needed me the most...
I m waiting for you, a wish that can never come true crying like hell...
but
I m still waiting n waiting n waiting for you to come and give me a hug...
A wish that can never turn true...




1 comment:

  1. Disregarding the grammar...this is one beautiful piece of poetry! great job!

    ReplyDelete